Friday, July 10, 2009

Castles and Frogs...

So... yesterday I grounded the older two. Parker, for his smart mouth and Cooper, for not minding. I grounded them from the t.v.. Which they really don't watch much of anyway, but they thought it was the worst thing in the world. Trust me... It would have been much easier to give in and let them watch it, because I kid you not, Cooper asked me if he was still grounded at least 15 times an hour! But..... I'm trying to be consistant,and teach them their boundries, if you know what I mean. I was even told at one point that I was the meanest mamma in the neiborhood:-( I'm really not...at least I hope I'm not, but I do discipline. Anyway, I am posting about this because while they were grounded it forced them to be a little more creative:-) As you can see, I think they ended up catching 6 frogs total (poor little frogs), and they built a very impressive castle. They were so proud of themselves. They also made a birds nest out of straw and grass.... "just in case a bird that was flying overhead didn't have a place to live... they could come live there." They have great imaginations and had a great day> even though Cooper told me while he was taking a bath that he was bored all day long because I grounded him for hours and hours. Oh....that's my Cooper


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment